- Available for online purchase and nationwide delivery in bulk sacks
- Loose product or large consignments also available for nationwide delivery. Call now for more information
- Customers are welcome to visit the Enviro Grind facility and purchase/collect bagged or loose product
Enviro Grind has engineered a vegetable growing medium that is both fertile and weed free. Working with one of the country’s leading vegetable growing experts Klaus Laitenberger, the vegetable growing blend was trialled by both commercial and domestic growers with great success. Enviro Grind Veggie Mix can be used as an improver to existing soil or as a replacement soil.
Enviro Grind Veggie Mix is successfully used throughout Ireland by growers old and new to gardening. It’s the easy way to get started – perfect in a raised bed, polytunnel or to improve your soil. For best results, Enviro Grind Veggie Mix should be forked into existing soil and no other fertiliser should be added - just water.
Check our blog for some tips on growing vegetables.
Sometimes a customer will require a special blend designed for use in certain soil types or for certain plants. Enviro Grind is happy to work to a customer’s requirements and produce a blend to suit their individual application.
Ways to use Veggie Growing Mix
- In your raised beds – an easy way to start off growing vegetables.
- Dug into your existing soil – to guarantee the happiness of your worms and other soil organisms. One 50 litre bag for every 2 square meters of soil will quickly transform any soil into a very productive organic garden.
- As a top dressing for many vegetables – So even if you have already planted your vegetables you can still spread a layer of veggie mix (1-2 inches thick) onto the soil. This will suppress weed seeds from germinating and feed the plants at the same time.
For Potting Plants
Enviro Grind compost can be used to improve general multi-purpose composts. Just add around 20% of the Enviro Grind compost with other composts and you’ll find that your plants will last a lot longer in the pot because of the well balanced nutrient supply of the Enviro Grind product.
Enviro Grind Ltd can arrange delivery of all internet purchases and those made directly with Enviro Grind Ltd Pettigo. As well as using our own fleet of trucks, Enviro Grind Ltd use a number of different courier services nationwide depending on your location and the size of the shipment. We endeavour to dispatch all confirmed orders within 24 to 48 hours.
Please note that Delivery is Kerbside. We do not guarantee that the bulk sack can be left within the boundary of your property. Each cubic metre sack of material is placed on a wooden pallet for delivery and can weigh up to 1 tonne. While the delivery driver will do their best to get the sack as close as possible to your property, they are unable to move the sack over kerbs, up an incline or on loose gravel surfaces. The sack can only go as close to your site as the hand operated pallet truck allows.
For information on local deliveries or any other queries on delivery please contact us on 0719861772 or 00353719861772 from Northern Ireland, alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For delivery transport rates for bulk purchase including Artic loads please contact Enviro Grind Ltd at our Pettigo facility and one of our team can discuss a range of delivery options and shipping rates with you.